Honeywell Electrical Engineer in West Chester, Ohio
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Use your knowledge of electrical engineering discipline, processes and tools to help Honeywell Intellegrated deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers
Use your engineering knowledge by working on exciting products and
processes serving customers globally
Broaden and expand your knowledge by learning from highly experienced engineers
and participating in challenging assignments
Grow and develop your engineering knowledge in a team-based culture working
with innovative products and technologies
30 Prepare or update reports and documentation
5 Exchange task level information
30 Perform documentation review
5 Collaborate with cross functional teams
30 Apply prescriptive methodology to support incidents
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Electrical, Computer or Software Engineering. In lieu of a degree, 3 years of applicable experience
* WE VALUE *
- Basic knowledge of the field's standards and specifications
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
- Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on given project tasks
- Application of basic engineering techniques to optimize design of products, parts, systems or processes
- Clear and concise communications
- Ability to quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done and do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Some relevant experience
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Some Travel Required
- Relocation Provided
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: req138362
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 10045 International Blvd, West Chester, OH 45246 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.