Tyonek Native Corporation Electrical Engineer - WR in Warner Robins, Georgia
- Work independently and with a team to design/develop interface test adapters, cabling, automated software test programs and associated documentation for sub-assemblies and systems.
- Integrate test hardware and software for Units Under Test (UUTs)
- Develop and integrate automated tests for digital and mixed signal Electronic Circuit Assemblies.
- Interpret Test Requirements Specification for RF, Analog, Digital cards, and Power Supplies.
- Use design software to develop Printed Circuit Boards.
- Applies principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
- Works under general supervision; reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Must be able to work creatiely and independently proglem solve.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Bachelor's degree in engineering preferred. Will substitute for experience.
- Software programming experience is desired. (i.e. C, C + +, or C#)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to grasp modern technology quickly.
- Must be a good communicator.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands, working at heights with fall protection devices.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 25 pounds and carry for short distance
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- Normally works in an office setting with controlled temperature.
Equal Opportunity Employer/VEVRAA/ADA
- TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by law.
Job Start/End Date: 13-Mar-2018 to 12-May-2018 (CST)
Department: TMG - WR
Location: Warner Robins, GA, USA
Employment Type: Full Time