Bruno Independent Living Aids Electrical Engineer-Intern in United States
Assist Engineers and participate in the design, manufacture, installation and operation of electrical components, equipment and systems. Perform analyses to develop design options. Hands on participation in activities with other engineering and assembly functions including creating prototypes, evaluating and testing and working on new applications.
- Create & document electrical parts and assemblies updates for existing products
- Create electrical interfaces for new product development
- Work on sustaining electrical components for product improvement (add value, reduce costs, etc.)
- Assist with Bruno’s electrical specifications for suppliers; support supplier interaction on products to assist in obtaining needed electrical parts for new designs; list Bill of Materials for electrical components
- Assist in completing documentation under the direction of an Electrical Engineer
- Support Product lines on electrical issues that arise in existing products and new product development
- Support Technical Service & Sales Departments on issues pertaining to electrical components, interfaces
- Support Quality Assurance and supplier interaction on existing products’ electrical concerns
- Support Maintenance & Information Technology Departments on electrical issues pertaining to the company’s facilities
- Review electrical regulatory files and projects
Education and Experience:
- Pursuit of an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment or project within an electrical engineer environment desired.
Skills and Abilities:
- Read, analyze, and interpret a variety of information, such as technical procedures, business correspondence, and governmental regulations furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Create written correspondence and verbally present information to internal and external customers.
- Requires job related software skills, MS Office and the ability to learn to operate a variety of standard Electrical Engineering as well as office equipment.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Regular office environment, approximately 50%.
- Modern production facility/engineering lab with heat and air conditioning approximately 50%
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or touch; and talk and hear.
- The employee is regularly required to stand and walk
- The employee is periodically required to lift up to 50 pounds and up to 100 occasionally, with assistance
Req No.: 2018-1466
Type: Summer / Seasonal / Temporary