Allied Reliability Group Electrical Engineer in Sylvania, Georgia
To lead the creation of long term value for our client's Longleaf Plant executing Longleaf Plant electrical and instrumentation maintenance and reliability strategy to increase overall uptime and reduce electrical and process control breakdowns while keeping the highest standards on health and safety toward our associates.
Lead and promote a safety culture where hazards identification and prevention becomes a second nature of our daily routine
Lead and mentor all the E&I maintenance team by fulfilling all duties related but not limited to preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance.
Assist and provide resources to mitigate the impact of unplanned events (breakdowns)
Provide urgent solution to safety action items and findings.
Maintain and promote excellent communication and good working relationships with our stakeholders and other team members
Accountable for adherence to spending and capital expenditures budget
Safety champion on Workplace Electrical Safety Practices and Procedures and Gas Fired Equipment
Report and investigate in a timely manner any safety violations
Keep record of all downtime events, investigate the root cause of failures and provide solutions to avoid recurrences
Use AMMS as our work management software to manage all maintenance requests
Create and implement E&I maintenance practices and processes
Create and document a complete calibration program to all required equipment
Provide and coordinate adequate training to increase the knowledge and skills of our associates
Knowledge of PLC’s, AC/DC systems, AC/DC motors, switchgears, gearboxes, gas/heat systems and instrumentation equipment
Create and maintain a process for the proper order and storing of spare parts such as motor and drives
Create and keep a reference library for manuals, instructions, drawings and manufacturers recommendations and equipment upgrades
Evaluate system upgrades for manufacturing and facilities equipment
Proper coordination, with internal and external resources, of plant shutdowns and major repairs
Work hand in hand with the team members of mechanical maintenance and environmental
Identify and/or provide resources for small projects
Perform other related duties and assignments as required
1) BSEE with at least 3 years of manufacturing experience.
2) Must possess working knowledge of plant equipment or similar manufacturing experience
3) General working knowledge of electrical parts suck as switchgears, motors and PLC’s
4) Ability to comprehend written and verbal instructions
5) Must be highly organized and results driven to complete required
6) Ability to lift over 50 lbs.
7) Ability to traverse catwalks, step-ladders, a-frame ladders, and extension ladder.
8) Ability to be on call 24/7
MACHINES, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT:
1) PPE as needed for each job or circumstances
2) Computer, printers, projectors, photocopiers
3) Basic standard hand tools
Req ID No.: 2017-3954
External Company Name: Allied Reliability, Inc.
External Company URL: www.alliedreliability.com