Honeywell Sr Electrical Engineer in Orange, Texas
Sr Electrical Engineer
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Use your knowledge of electrical engineering and instrumentation fundamentals to help Honeywell maintain manufacturing equipment and deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under limited supervision to provide support to production units with equipment knowledge and analysis alongside other qualified professionals.
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing equipment repair and process engineering organizations.
- Use your advanced engineering experience to support development of new ideas, standards and processes in a manufacturing setting serving the global market.
Positively impact daily production activities and drive improvement in a fast paced, challenging environment.
25 Plan and execute project tasks
25 Ensure project and product compliance
25 Assist product and process certification
25 Propose technical improvements
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years Instrumentation engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Deep understanding of electrical engineering standards and specifications
- Capability to complete demanding assignments by applying advanced electrical engineering methods and tools
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions
- Maintaining safe working environments
- Experience in root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness in an ambiguous environment
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Clearly and concisely convey subtle or complex messages to a variety of audiences
- Capability to follow guidelines and ensure efficiency on given project tasks
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: req133789
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 3927 Farm Road 1006, Orange, TX 77630 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.