Belcan Electrical Engineer in Mason, Ohio
Job Number: 223759
Category: Electrical / Electronics
Description: An Electrical Engineer job in Mason, Ohio is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for the design of electrical control circuits incorporated into Machining Centers. These options are widely varied in design and function, typically new and unique customer defined functions. To be considered for this role, you will have at least 5 years’ experience in the development of control systems hardware utilizing Solidworks Electrical or AutoCad Electrical Schematics.
• Design electrical machine control circuits to support custom options developed within Makino. Review the functional requirements of the machine option and develop/design the control system for the option based on the requirements.
• Interface with suppliers and internal Makino team members to develop the best electrical control solution.
• Update current machine control designs to support field modifications and updates to existing machining centers.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Industrial Machine Control Experience – Preference is at least 5 years’ experience with the design, implementation, and testing of machine controls systems utilized in an industrial manufacturing environment.
• Solidworks or AutoCad Electrical Schematics Experience is a must – Preference is at least 5 years’ experience in the development of control systems hardware utilizing AutoCAD to develop the set of control schematics.
If you are interested in this Electrical Engineer job in Mason, Ohio, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Mason , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs): 3-5+
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart