Continental Corporation Electrical Engineer for Powertrain FEM(Iasi) in Iasi, Romania
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Auto req ID 87585BR
Job Title Electrical Engineer for Powertrain FEM(Iasi)
Posting Location Iasi
As a member of our FEM development team, you will be involved in the defining the future of those innovative products that make driving more affordable and environmentally sound.
Our range of products includes fuel delivery modules and their components like fuel level sensors, fuel pumps and electronics for demand controlled fuel supply in the segment Fuel Management as well as catalysts, engine mounted emission aftertreatment and SCR dosing systems in the segment Exhaust management.
As Hardware Development Engineer you'll be involved in:
• Designing, calculating and simulating hardware modules and schematics according to customer requirements;
• Digital and Analog Circuit Design including simulation and Worst Case Analysis;
• Collaborating with layout engineers for schematic entry and layout development;
• Documenting the HW design;
• Creating HW test specifications, performing HW tests and creating the test reports
The working model could include varied tasks in all above areas, or a specialization in a certain field of activity.
You will join a young and motivated team to support our worldwide developed projects for automotive customers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• University Degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Automatics and Computer Science;
• Knowledge of analog and digital circuits;
• Knowledge of design tools (e.g.: MathCAD, PSpice);
• Knowledge in measuring and test equipment (oscilloscope, multimeter, ...);
• Good knowledge of the MS office tools;
• English knowledge (written and spoken), German is a plus;
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.