Entegee Electrical Engineer - 61919043 - TT in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Electrical Engineer - 61919043 - TT
Job Code: 61919043Job Location: Eden Prairie, MNCategory: Electrical EngineerLast Updated: 05/07/2018Apply Now!
Major Areas of Accountability:
• Developing reliable industrial control systems, modular code development and testing.
• Design, release and support projects and product development in a team setting by delivering electric subsystems for the test equipment.
• Follow processes and procedures. Learn accepted industry and company standards.
• Support Sales and sale pursuits by providing technical guidance and project cost estimates.
• Support other functions and promote cross-functional environment (Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Checkout) to ensure efficient project delivery.
• BS degree in Engineering and 5 years professional engineering experience.
• Knowledge and experience with industrial controls.
• Knowledge and experience with PLC’s.
• Knowledge and experience with motor controls.
• BS degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Experience with:
• Motor drives
• Safety PLC's
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 61919043TT
Equal Opportunity Employer