Belcan Senior Electrical Engineer in Dayton, Ohio
Senior Electrical Engineer
Job Number: 278820
Category: Electrical / Electronics
Description: Belcan has a position for a Senior Electrical Engineer in Dayton, Ohio with a government contractor. Responsibilities will involve primarily working with a team of engineers supporting the development of our product line (receivers, jammers, and direction finding equipment) and the integration of our products into airborne, naval, and ground systems.
• Involved with the design, development, modification, and analysis of electronic systems.
• Review customer specifications and requirements, and lead a project team to develop designs to best support them, including cost as a key design variable.
• Ability to manage a project through initiation, planning, execution, control/monitoring, closure, and provide budget, cost, and schedule input for design assignments.
• Communicate clearly (written and oral) with manufacturing, supply chain, program management and the customer as required participates in preparation of proposals
• Interact with technical management, other professionals, technicians and support personnel to coordinate, recommend and confer regarding technical activities and progress and ensure design compliance with all project requirements.
• Responsible for completing all engineering efforts for a project or projects on time and budget in a team environment or independently.
• Analyzes, develops, recommends design approaches, compiles and evaluates design and test data, troubleshoot and diagnoses malfunctions in existing products or systems and makes changes as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience Level III; 8+ years Level IV; Mastery of technologies and domain knowledge
• PC Board design (Schematic capture) experience and FPGA (VHDL/Verilog/Simulation).
• Ability to generate system level requirements, design, evaluation, and expected to have knowledge and significant experience in multiple engineering disciplines. Ability to review customer specifications and requirements, and develop designs to best support them, including cost as a key design variable
• Proven ability to design, develop, analyze, document and support testing of products, systems or subsystems and to complete a technical project independently
• Secret Clearance or ability to attain one
• Hi speed signal design and analysis a plus
• CMMI Level III experience, Software Defined Radio (SDR) experience, and Direct Finding and Monitoring system experience a plus
• Occasional Travel
This is a direct hire position
If you are interested in this Senior Electrical Engineer job in Dayton, Ohio, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible
Location: Dayton , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs): 5+
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart