Belcan Electrical Engineer in Cincinnati, Ohio
Job Number: 280317
Category: Electrical / Electronics
Description: An Electrical Engineer job in Cincinnati, OH is currently open through Belcan. In this role, you will work on electrical engineering projects and work with a design team to produce Autocad drawings, 3-D Autocad and Revit models. To be considered for this role you will have three plus years of experience in the design and engineering of lighting, receptacles, and fire alarm systems.
Electrical Engineer job duties:
• Producing Electrical Autocad Drawings, 3D Autocad and Revit models.
• Will work on healthcare facilities and school lighting projects.
• Will work with other team members to complete project.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering.
• Three plus years of experience in design of lighting, receptacles, fire alarm systems, motor controls, and building power distribution.
• Strong Autocad skills.
• Revit experience or ability to learn Revit.
• Familiar with NEC code.
If you are interested in this Electrical Engineer job in Cincinnati, OH, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Cincinnati , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart