Belcan Electrical Engineer in Cincinnati, Ohio
Job Number: 279504
Category: ENG - Software SBU
Description: An Electrical Engineer job in Cincinnati, OH job is currently available at Belcan. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits. To be considered for this role, you will need a Bachelor's degree in Engineering and at least five years of experience. In this role, you will be working with hardware design and certifications.
Electrical Engineer job duties:
• Apply creative ideas, judgment and sound analytical methods to solve complex problems.
• Work collaboratively on assigned projects with various Customers.
• Tasks may include supporting component testing, test plan/report generation, component design support, component troubleshooting, and/ or cost analysis
• Prior electrical hardware design experience
• Electrical system integration experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
• Effective problem identification and solution skills
• Proven analytical and organizational ability
• Basic familiarity with aircraft and aircraft engine electrical systems.
• Bachelor degree in Electrical or Aerospace Engineering
• Minimum of five years of experience in electrical hardware design and electrical systems integration
• Understanding or willingness to learn DO-254 and DO-160 and any applicable SAE standards considered a plus
• Experience with engine level and aircraft level design/testing/certification is nice to have
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Due to the nature of our work US Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required
If you are interested in this Electrical Engineer job in Cincinnati, OH, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!
Location: Cincinnati , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs): 5+
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart