Texas Instruments Electrical Engineer in Chengdu, China
Job ID 22724BR
Job Posting Title Electrical Engineer
Job Description • Electrical system management includes,
a) High & Medium Voltage distribution:
i. HV controls
ii. 110KV Power Station
iii. GIS equipment
iv. 10kV Switchgears and Breakers
vi. Protection relays
b) Power System Study (Short Circuit, Coordination, Arc Flash)
c) Semi-conductor factory power supply distributions
d) Emergency generators system
e) UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system
f) VSC (Voltage Sag Correctors)
g) VFD (Variable-speed driver)
h) SCADA and industrial network
i) System commissioning
j) System maintenance
k) Electrical Construction
l) System Capacity vs. Demand
m) System Troubleshooting
• Provide Facilities electrical system engineering leadership to the site organizations in support of safety, reliability, quality, environmental and cost objectives.
• Collaborate with operation and maintenance team to develop a comprehensive system operation and maintenance plan for assets to maximize life time.
• Provide operational efficiency, maintenance and commissioning solutions.
• Systems assessment and improvement roadmap establishment and implementation; capital and expense projects execution.
• Ensuring system operating reliably.
• Overlooking projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget and schedule.
• Manage technical, administrative, financial, schedule aspects, strategic communications, and customer stakeholder relationships during the execution of various facilities projects.
• Technician and operators training;
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Minimum Years of Experience 8
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) China-Chengdu
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.