Honeywell Advanced Manufacturing Electrical Engineer in Bucharest, Romania
Advanced Manufacturing Electrical Engineer
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Use your advanced knowledge of manufacturing engineering fundamentals to help Honeywell TS deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under general supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will influence the development of Honeywell's next generation of electric products supporting new products from concept development through the start of production for manufacturing cost, yield, and schedule execution. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who support current product value engineering and the optimization of the manufacturing process while mentoring more junior engineers.
• LOB key reference related to all AME activities, partner with Electrification LOB leaders to drive product and process manufacturing strategies to grow the business.
• Estimate internal Manufacturing Conversion Cost on New Product Designs working in close cooperation with AME Centers Of Excellence ( ACOE-BCOE-WCOE).
• Evaluate Product Manufacturability And Proactively Suggest Design Changes To Reduce Product Cost And Improve Quality, driving DFM, PFMEA and MRL to target in the High Speed Electric Machinery manufacturing process domain .
• Track Lesson Lernt from First Proto Build driving design changes where needed
• Define Core/Non-core Manufacturing Strategy For New Product Designs, Leading Make Versus Buy Process working close with SBM / Eng. Procurement and Should Cost team.
• Lead Early Decision On Manufacturing Site Selection In Close Communication With Supply Chain and Operation Team
• Actively supports AME COEs and drive generation & protection of IP for key internal New manufacturing processes in the High Speed Electric Machinery manufacturing process engineering domain (e.g. develop IP, patented design features, trade secrets with equipment and tooling suppliers, etc. )
• Supporting AME Leaders on strategic planning and AOP activities for the Electrification LOB.
• With Project Manager of the Electric Product organization, drives and applies a robust closed loop process and MOS for enhanced Product | Component | Process Design Optimization to drive DFM / Design for Cost and MRL to target.
• Together with Engineering Procurement Exspert, drive components manufacturing to meet internal machining & assembly needs in respect of DFM and Cost Targets
• Leads R&D activities in the High Speed Electric Machinery manufacturing process in order to create sustainable differentiation through continuous development of foreground IP in close collaboration with AME COEs and Product Engineering Community.
20 Collaborate with various functional teams
20 Plan, lead and execute projectsIssue identification and analysis
20 Use analytical tools and theories
20 Develop new techniques and analytical tools
20 Identify areas for improvement
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mecatronics
- Significant knowledge of the field's standards and specifications
- Expert Computer literacy
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
- Significant relevant manufacturing engineering experience
- Application of advanced engineering techniques to optimize manufacturing processes
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req133691
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.